Today is/was Thanksgiving here in the U.S., and seeing as this is a gratitude series, it would be only fitting to write this today.
But also, seeing as it is Thanksgiving, my heart is filled with so much love and gratitude that I just can’t see about writing an entire post about one topic — and seeing as I just finished the first episode of Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life that’s pretty much on the forefront of my brain right now.
So, in no particular order and with no particular limit, here are some things I am thankful for today.
- I love my cat. I just walked downstairs and saw him curled up in a ball on a chair and pet him as he slept. Dad says I have to take him as soon as I get a place that allows pets — I just might
- My family is so so sweet and I am so thankful that I got to spend this holiday with them
- My bed at home is so cozy: it is so springy and I use a bunch of quilts to keep me warm, but it reminds me of high school and for that it will always be comfortable to me
- Christopher and I talked so many times today because it is a holiday and we just love each other
- My brother is so silly and adorable
- I get to see my friends tomorrow
- And I made a delicious stuffing with my dad today. It was awesome.
Much love to everyone reading this. Sometimes the act of just listing what you are thankful for can be magnificent for your mood. Drink some cocoa and relax a while for me.