With the rush of finals and everything that has been going on with applying for jobs, I have felt so tired lately and, as previously mentioned a bit uninspired to keep up with these posts. But then I mentioned this to Chris and he said, “You should get back into it! You have so much to be grateful for lately!!” And you know? He is so right. So here is a little roundup of everything awesome that I am super grateful for.
- I have been interviewing for a couple jobs—finally!! All of this applying has been paying off and I am super happy about it. I really, really want this one job so I am dedicating so much energy into trying my hardest to get it. It feels like a perfect fit for me so here’s hoping and praying and working super hard to get it!!
- I FINISHED my entire thesis project! My senior honors English thesis that I worked so incredibly hard on for the past 6+ months is now complete and turned in. I could not be more thrilled about it. if any of you are working on a project like this and want to swap stories, let me know! It would be amazing to talk to someone else who has tackled an undergraduate thesis project—it was a beast.
- Winter quarter is OVER and I am back home with my family. I can’t believe I only have one quarter left of college…time is just flying by and it is so scary but so amazing at the same time. I know that I will totally enjoy this last quarter so I need to focus on the positive of it instead of dwelling on how terrified and sad I am to be leaving UCSB.
- And I got a remote internship !! I will be interning in the marketing field for a startup starting this upcoming week. I am so blessed to have this opportunity and I am so happy! It will allow me to gain more experience while also giving me a stipend that can go directly into my savings account…hooray!!!
- Because I am on spring break, I get to see Lindsay on Monday!! I am so grateful for her and I can’t wait to catch up.
There you have it! 5 things I am grateful for, and boy does it feel good to write about them.